Learn how we take away the guess work for creating a program that is truly tailored to you.
If you could shorten the time it takes to answer the following questions by 6 months to a year, do you think it would make a difference?
- Will the athlete/you put it all together when everything is on the line?
- Are certain conditions more likely to lead to success or failure for this athlete/you?
- Will the athlete/you be able to fit in and become an effective contributing member of a team?
- What steps can be take to make sure the athlete/you gets the very best out of him or her self when it really counts?
- Will the athlete/you be able and willing to make the changes required to be more successful?
- What are the drivers and limiters of the athletes/your performance?
- What mental skills technique or tool should the athlete/I use and when to help deal with this issue?
We can do a better job of answering these types of questions, with nothing more than psychological test, information and a one hour interview, than most coaches and managers can after working with the individual on a daily basis for 6 months. More often than not, feedback of test information results in such comments as:
- I can’t believe you to all that from a test
- Have you been at my practices and games for the past year?
- That’s exactly what happened yesterday
- That’s amazing, you described the situation perfectly.
- Can you imaging where we would be if we’d known this stuff 3 years ago?
In spite of the impact psychological assessment can have on success, formal testing rarely takes place. This is part of how we are different, and what makes our coaching and programs more effective and efficient.
Contact us to find out more and schedule a consultation.